Here are some things that caught my attention this week:
- Tweetie for Mac comes out on Monday, April 20th. I’m pretty excited about this one. After trying Tweetdeck, Eventbox, and Nambu, I’m hoping Tweetie succeeds where the others have failed.
- London Street Fashion is a pretty cool site that shows fashion photos from different parts of London.
- Oprah is on Twitter. It’s suddenly less attractive to me now.
- I’m really digging the look of Tim Van Damme’s personal site – maxvoltar.com. Very clean look, nice use of the grid.
- Church in Britain is in a sad state of affairs. NPR Article.
Have a great Sunday. See you next week.